Welcome to the UIGA portal! If you do not already have an account, you should be receiving an email a few days after registering your team to register to use the portal. Please make sure to do this to unlock all the features the portal has to offer. If you have not received an email after 2 days, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Renew your required GHIN handicap and pay your dues here: https://wagolf.org
Here's a quick rundown of what you can do once you are registered:
- View tee sheets and the round-robin schedule for the current split
- View results for both divisions on every game we run
- If you are looking for a sub or have a free night where you would like to sub, check out the "Find a Sub" message board under the "Subs" tab
- Browse and upload moderated pictures of the golf course and your fellow league players
- Sign up for tee times, check results, and see the calendar of all special events throughout the season in the "Events" tab
- Look at the history of the UIGA over the last 12 years
- Check our UIGA sponsors
- See course and player analytics in the "Stats" tab
For more information, visit our FAQ located here: https://uiga.golfgenius.com/pages/4125812
Shotgun start every Thursday at 5:30 pm. Golfers are expected to arrive at least 15-30 minutes prior to start.
All teams consist of four players who compete in a round-robin schedule against other teams in their division. Each match consists of 9 holes. GHIN handicap is used to make sure all players are able to play on an even playing field. Points are given out based on how you did versus your head-to-head opponent from the opposing team. The format is primarily match play with points given out based on who won the hole. There is also a point given to the player who won the lowest net stroke play total in the match.
Can I make my own team? Absolutely! Put a team of at least 4 players together, head to our homepage, and click the "register now" button on the left side of the screen. After completing the registration, you will receive a confirmation email of your successful registration. Keep an eye out on this portal and for emails as we get close to the start of the league year.
If you have any issues or questions regarding registration, please click on the help icon to the right, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the proshop at (208) 885-6171.
Thank you all for playing, and enjoy the 2023 UI Golf League season!
Michael Wagner, PGA
P.S. If you have a suggestion for the portal, feel free to email me, and I will see what I can do!